We’re committed to the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
To use this site, you must also agree to to the terms and conditions outlined herein.
Who we are
All South Underground online services (“The Service”) and the web site https://allsouthunderground.com (“The Platform”) are provided by All South Underground LLC. (“The Company”). We are based in Tampa, FL, US.
What we do as a company
We are a provider of services to support the assessment, maintenance, rehabilitation, and installation of underground pipelines and utility systems.
Who are our clients
We service public and private clients. We work with companies of all sizes, in all industries, in Florida and elsewhere.
Why you may not have heard about us
Private consumers and the public generally do not use our services directly. We are typically retained and hired by the agencies or companies responsible for building and maintaining underground infrastructure.
The type of data we process
- contact information and preferences
- specific requirements you may have or interests you have expressed
- preference as to how they reach out to you and how frequently
- information you may have shared in conversations, emails, meetings
- information about the type, frequency and volume of business you have done together
- location data and demographics
- competitive data
- data that may be sensitive, but require the client assures the explicit consent and rights to do so
How we obtain data about you
We may gather information about our clients and their respective clients or employees and then put that data onto The Platform where they can benefit from the tools and services we provide. We may also:
- collect information about our client representatives themselves at sign up or login
- collect technical device information and addresses using cookies and similar technologies
- analyze and capture behaviors of individuals using The Platform
- use The Platform as an internal resource to manage employee and prospect data
- capture event data in logs, tracking systems and service tickets
- monitor and analyze access, traffic, performance and platform activity
Use of The Platform
Clients determine how they will use The Platform. The client must comply with all applicable laws and our policy in the proper and legitimate use of the data and The Platform.
What we do in conducting our business
- operate and improve our services
- send information, e.g. invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages
- enhance client experience in the use of our services
- inform clients and prospective clients about our other products or services
- develop new products and services
- distribute surveys
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- protect against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities
- Cookies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user community.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do this to protect data and systems, improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
Ads and Third Parties
We partner with third-party ad network(s) to either display advertising on our web site or to manage our advertising on other sites.
- We use Google AdSense to publish ads on this site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
- We use mobile analytics software that may record information such as how often you use the application, events within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
What we require of our clients
We and our clients partner in assuring that your rights are protected. We require as a condition of use of The Platform, that all clients fully adhere to the terms herein and applicable laws for your protection and the use of your data.
- You and your end Users shall use The Platform for your internal business purposes but shall not: (i) tamper with the security of the System or tamper with other customer accounts of All South Underground, (ii) access data on the System not intended for You, (iii) log into a server or account on the System that You are not authorized to access, (iv) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any System or to breach the security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (v) render any part of the System unusable; (vi) lease, distribute, license, sell or otherwise commercially exploit The Platform; (vii) use The Platform for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or (viii) provide to third parties any evaluation or free trial version of The Platform without All South Underground’s prior written consent.
- The Platform and all intellectual property rights therein and all intellectual property rights relating to the provision of support are owned or licensed by All South Underground. As a condition of using The Platform, you agree that you have no right, title or interest to The Platform or related support.
- As a condition of using The Platform, you agree that you shall not: (i) modify, translate, or create derivative works based on The Platform; (ii) frame or mirror any content contained or accessible from The Platform, (iii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of The Platform; (iv) or access The Platform in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, or (b) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of The Platform.
Third parties with whom we share your data and why
The Company may transfer personal information for processing by other companies that help us provide our service. The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, emailing, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. The use of third parties are governed by the provisions in this policy regarding notice and choice, and the service agreements with our clients.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to or from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our web site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to https://allsouthunderground.com.
Disclosures of Personal Data
However, if requested by law, The Company holds its right to share your information with the authorities; as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Transfers outside of the EU or to countries not deemed adequate in the protection of personal data are disallowed without explicit informed consent and an approved legal mechanism for transfer. We have certified under both the US and Swiss Privacy Shield agreements to facilitate transfer, and will use other appropriate legal mechanisms elsewhere.
Assuring your rights
GDPR assures that the rights and intentions of every individual regarding their personal data are respected. Any individual can request to access the data we hold about them, assure it is current, correct and complete, and if the individual provided consent for that data to be processed, can revoke that consent freely. Individuals can also request that specific data held about them be updated, modified or deleted, or that all data about them be forgotten or ported. Individuals can make decisions regarding marketing preferences and the movement and transfer of their data. Exercise of these rights can be made by request.
Marketing opt-out preferences
The Company may use the email provided in the registration process to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information, and news and updates.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us.
We will also send you service related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
If you choose to use our invite Teammates to our Service, we will ask you for that Teammate’s email address. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting that Teammate to use the Service. The Company stores this information to validate authorized users. Invited Teammates may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
If you call one of the Company’s phone numbers and we are unable to answer, you may receive a text message prompting you to communicate with the Company via SMS/Text message.
If you send a text message to one of the Company’s phone numbers, you may receive a text message prompting you to communicate with the Company via SMS/Text message.
By consenting to the Company’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text messages, including text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or service.
Social Media widgets
Links to 3rd Party Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our web site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Collection and use of 3rd Party Information
There may be specific activities or reasons for which you may provide personal information about other people, such as their name, email address and phone number. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request and for completing the service for which the information was provided.
You may be able to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Sign in with Google or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Sign in with Google give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Security and protection of your data
Our company has a robust security program. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data on our order forms or use the Service, we encrypt the transmission of information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE ALL SOUTH UNDERGROUND PLATFORM, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES DELIVERED BY THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” AND ALL SOUTH UNDERGROUND LLC DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONDITIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All South Underground does not warrant that the Services or the functions contained in The Platform will meet Your requirements or that the operation of The Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free. Further, All South Underground does not warrant that all errors in The Platform can or will be corrected.
Changes to This Policy
Who to contact with any requests, concerns, or complaints
All South Underground LLC
PO Box 716, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
+1 (888) 382-6259